Friday, May 19, 2017

This Dry Shampoo Is My Secret To Second Day Hair

my morning routine

How often would you say you “have” to wash your hair? According to our in-office poll, typical answers vary quite a bit, from an astounding seven days (Chanel) to four (Jenn) to my measly two day limit — but the common denominator is that we all try to stretch the time between washes as far as possible without feeling like a slob. Enter: dry shampoos! We’ve waxed poetic on our love for them before, and their magical ability to transform our greasy locks into something that feels tousled, voluminous, and with that perfectly gritty off-duty vibe. Well, our obsession just reached new heights when we got our hands on Drybar’s new Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam, and I thought I’d share my new and improved second-day hair routine. Keep scrolling for the step-by-step, and I’d love to hear any of your secrets for making that blowout last! *photos by kate zimmerman ...see the slideshow here

The post This Dry Shampoo Is My Secret To Second Day Hair appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2qyngKa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment