Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Fold-Your-Own Geometric Envelopes

how to fold your own geometric envelopes

When’s the last time you sent someone snail mail just ’cause? My friend Jenny is one of the best at it, checking in with a funny greeting card every few months, and on my birthday just a couple weeks ago, the cards I got in the mail cheered me up way more than the messages written on my Facebook wall (though I’m grateful for those as well!) Just goes to show that nothing really says “thinking about you” quite like a personally penned note. So with that in mind, we set out to create a fun DIY that makes it even more fun to craft a card that’s truly personalized. We turned to our favorite online paper shop, Papermart, to source some colorful wrapping paper, then came up with five different ways to fold it into geometric envelopes. So whether your next note is headed to a coworker the next desk over or to ...read the rest of the story here

The post Fold-Your-Own Geometric Envelopes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aZsYve
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment