Friday, July 15, 2016

Why You Should Be Meditating

serene spread

Meditation was a foreign concept to me until very recently. I’ll admit that when any of my friends or colleagues talked about meditating, I immediately envisioned them sitting down in a dimly-lit room, legs crossed, candles lit, with their eyes closed and maybe some soft music playing in the background with a cluster of crystals in close proximity. It seemed like a lot of work and something that didn’t come natural to me, so I was hesitant to try it despite their claims that it’s an important part of their overall health. I feel pretty confident knowing the kinds of exercises and proper fueling my body needs to feel good, but where I could use extra guidance is learning how to calm my mind, or better yet, how to just think in peace. I’m an excited person to the core. My mind moves a mile a minute. I’m never not thinking about ...read the rest of the story here

The post Why You Should Be Meditating appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/29XUHwj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment