Sunday, July 31, 2016

Weekend Notes

strawberry mint hibiscus iced tea

Morning, y’all! This weekend has been a bit nuts — it started on the Texas coast for Chanel’s bachelorette party in Port Aransas, and now I’m at my next stop in San Antonio for yet another girls’ getaway that just happened to fall on the same weekend. I can’t complain, but I have a feeling that it might be tough to get out of bed on Monday. I’m currently stealing a blissful moment alone, curled up in the softest robe at the beautiful new Hotel Emma (obsessed) with a big cappuccino in hand, and it’s just what I needed. What have y’all been up to this weekend? Hope it’s fun and relaxing, and enjoy these links from around the web this week! xo This Tuscan farmhouse is a total dream. This paper flower chandelier is one of the prettiest party things I’ve seen in awhile. 14 famous women say that life gets better after 30 (hooray!) ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aGg0FV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment