Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Gelato Cocktail We’re Obsessed With

Gemelli-7

When the owner of one of Austin’s most beloved gelato parlors invites you to stop by his shop in the middle of July, you don’t have to think twice about it. And since we Camille Styles girl have a tendency to travel in a pack, I naturally responded to Andrew Sabola’s invitation with a resounding: Can the whole team come?! He graciously obliged, and a few weeks later, the six of us shuffled through the doors of Gelateria Gemelli. How does a guy from New England end up making gelato on Austin’s East Side? “My first apartment in Boston, where I moved for college, was in the North End (which is the Little Italy of Boston.) Before I was old enough to go to bars, my friends and I would hang out in the the cafes on Prince and Hanover Street, drinking cappuccinos and eating gelato. Those days informed my passion for Italian food, slow food, ...read the rest of the story here

The post The Gelato Cocktail We’re Obsessed With appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/29MWFyD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment