Monday, January 4, 2016

Our Wellness Makeover

gorgeous blooms
Aside from being the first day back in the office in 2016, it’s an especially exciting day around here: our team has been working on a few big updates, and we’re pretty thrilled to finally share what’s new. But first, some background. For the past year or so, I’ve been pushing myself to step back and take a wider look at what we’re doing at Camille Styles, asking myself and my team questions like: What makes this website different than the other lifestyle sites out there? What do we want our readers to take away from here? Are we using our platform to impact others for good? I’ve always known that I wanted to inspire our community, but lately I’ve been challenging myself to dig deeper and think about how we want to inspire. Which leads me to today’s announcement. Like many of you, I’ve become increasingly passionate about wellness — trying to make healthy decisions ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1OuEH3S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment