Tuesday, January 26, 2016

7 Workday Stretches You Can Do At Your Desk

stretches to do at your desk

I have horrible sitting habits. As I type this, my right foot is on the ground, while my left leg is folded in, with my left foot tucked under my bum. I’m leaning slightly to the right, causing my shoulder on one side to tense up and be a few inches higher than the other, while I simultaneously rock an ever-so-slight hunch in the middle of my spine… this can’t be good for me. A few weeks ago, Kate Waitzkin shared 6 Stretches to Improve Your Flexibility, but let’s face it: all that stretching is so quickly undone after just a couple hours slumped over our desks and staring into our devices. I’ve heard amazing things about standing desks and really want to try one out, but until then, it’s all about finding time to stretch throughout the work day. Kate joins us again today to share her 7 favorite stretching exercises that can be done in ...see the slideshow here

The post 7 Workday Stretches You Can Do At Your Desk appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PzoHK5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment