Friday, January 29, 2016

Get Glowing Brunch

Love the idea of mixing fruits and flowers for a cute brunch tablescape.

I’m really feeling the no-makeup makeup look these days — a natural, easygoing routine feels so right this season and fits my current schedule of going straight from working out -> work -> lunch with a friend -> preschool pickup. Of course, a prereq to pulling off this look is healthy, glowing skin, so I’ve been paying extra attention to sticking with a really solid skincare routine. I’ve been in love with NUDE Skincare’s natural products for several months now, especially the new Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash, so I couldn’t be more excited that we’re getting to work with them this year as a partner on the site. Packed with minerals and antioxidants, this is skincare that represents everything I believe in and really works, so I invited our team for a little spa-inspired party and brunch to try it all out. Click through for the glow-inducing menu we made together, see the skincare products we used, ...see the slideshow here

The post Get Glowing Brunch appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/23xyNW6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment