Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Gluten-Free Olive Oil Chocolate Cake

Olive-Oil-Almond-Cake-54-2

Given my history, not to mention the title of my personal blog, it may come as a slight surprise that when Camille told me about her plans for the wellness makeover, I was absolutely thrilled. While I may have made my mark on the web by slinging over-the-top, decadent creations, the way I satisfy my sweet tooth in “real life” likely falls much closer to yours than you think. I do require something sweet after dinner (old habits die hard) but most days this consists of a little dark chocolate, or seasonal fruit and, on occasion, a gelato splurge. Of course, when I’m recipe testing, I’m also taste testing, but those days are less frequent than you’d expect and typically include a long run on the trail to counter the indulgence. I suppose what I’m trying to say is that in my world, baking and desserts are as much an ...read the rest of the story here

The post Gluten-Free Olive Oil Chocolate Cake appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1UpXpKm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment