Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl

Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl - totally making this for dinner tonight

I’ve been dying to share this recipe ever since we got back from Hawaii a couple months ago — there seems to be a poké bowl on the menu at just about every restaurant in Maui, and since I sampled so many of them throughout the trip, it took me a little while to pull together all my inspiration and create something that lived up to my memories. Poké bowls have been part of the Hawaiian culinary tradition for centuries, but I only recently discovered them since they’ve suddenly caught on as a trend-of-the-moment in LA and NYC. Like many of the dishes I loved while we were in Hawaii, poké bowls are all about showcasing the gorgeous and colorful vegetables and freshly caught fish that abound on the islands. From the high-end restaurants to the casual roadside stands, I was blown away by the freshness of the ingredients everywhere we went on ...read the rest of the story here

The post Ahi Tuna Poké Bowl appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1QppYXe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment