Monday, January 25, 2016

Bright Makeup to Beat the Winter Blues

Most amazing pink lip color

Something inexplicable happens to me when the temperatures drop every year: I pack away my colorful, cheery spring and summer clothes and get dressed day after day in almost completely neutral clothing. I don’t know how this phenomenon started, but for some reason, I’m drawn to black, white, and grey almost exclusively from about November to March (and then, of course, I’m thrilled to pack away all of these dreary clothes as soon as the weather hits 50 degrees in the spring, and wear all color, all the time). My best friend, Mara, has a totally different approach. The woman does not shy away from color at any point during the year—in fact, she actively searches it out this time of year, convinced that cheery hues help her better survive the dreary winter months. I can never help but smile when I meet up with her and see her red ...see the slideshow here

The post Bright Makeup to Beat the Winter Blues appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1nulqpe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment