Tuesday, January 12, 2016

5 Ways to Rework Your Clutter

eclectic decor

*editor’s note: Emily Henderson needs no introduction. The blogger, stylist and Target spokesperson is the blogosphere’s ultimate design darling, and in honor of her newly released book (now a NYT Best Seller — no big deal) she’s joining us today to help us tackle one of the biggest design challenges: how to deal with all that clutter. Take it away, Emily… I tend to hit bottom over the holidays. I mean really let go physically and mentally… in a healthy way, of course! I don’t keep up with anything around the house, which is liberating, but by the time the new year rolls around things can start to look cluttered and just generally insane (especially now that I have 2 teeny tiny children). So every January it’s a face-off: clutter vs. organization. As a stylist, I have a lot of trinkets and items that I love, things that despite feeling cluttered, I want to display and show-off. Things ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Ways to Rework Your Clutter appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1W4eACi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment