Thursday, August 27, 2015

No-Bake Brownies

no-bake-brownies-2
As I was trying to choose a recipe to share with you all this week, it occurred to me that there have been far too few recipes here on The Sweeter Side that feature what is arguably the best, most delicious food in the entire universe — chocolate. It was time, I immediately decided, to remedy that. As I sat on my couch, digging through my ever-growing list of recipe ideas and must-make desserts (snacking on a piece of dark chocolate, I might add) there was just one problem…everything I’d made notes on over the last few months required a healthy amount of bake time in the oven. Chewy brownies and rich chocolate cakes abounded, and that’s not to say there aren’t plenty of such recipes to come, however it’s August. August is the one month of the year where I, an avid baker, vow to turn off my oven ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1MWHsej
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment