Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Patterned Drawer Liners

DIY Patterned Drawer Liners | Camille Styles
After seeing what Chanel was able to create with our new Sprout, I couldn’t wait to try my hand at the nifty new computer from HP. With crazy cool scanning capabilities, the possibilities are truly endless (seriously, just browse the #GoMakeThings hashtag on instagram and see for yourself). I found that the Sprout was particularly useful for creating complex, wallpaper-like patterns, so I decided to dress up my desk drawers with some fun homemade liners. First, I needed to experiment with scanning some different objects around the house: photographed by jessica attie I started by using the touch mat to take some 2d captures of a silk rose. I rotated and rearranged the rose for each scan to build a library of varying images. The Sprout allows you to approve or reject each scan it takes, so you can build out a solid image library of good photos to use ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1JWhnLL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment