Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekend Notes

peach tart
As I type this I’m savoring a rare quiet Saturday afternoon: Phoebe and Henry are both napping, leaving me to satisfy a serious urge to bake with this strawberry-almond cake that’s been on my list for awhile. It’s currently in the oven and the scent in my kitchen is making me ridiculously hungry… I’ll let you know how it turns out! I can’t believe that Henry is 1-month old today. It’s a little scary how fast time is flying right now, and it’s making me want to stop and savor every last second of summer before it’s gone. It’s so easy to get into a routine where one day looks just like another, and suddenly it’s August and I’ll realize that I haven’t eaten nearly enough snow cones or spent enough time on a float in the water and summer’s nearly slipped away. What activities do you guys always make sure and do during ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1C67RNd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment