Monday, June 8, 2015

Peach Basil Sangria

Peach Basil Sangria Pitcher
*editor’s note: As a longtime fan of the incredibly talented food blogger and author Erin Gleeson, I couldn’t be more excited to have her on the blog today sharing one of her favorite summer recipes. If you’re not already familiar with Erin’s work, prepare to become obsessed: her New York Times best selling cookbook The Forest Feast is one of my faves, bursting with the simplest vibrant recipes and the most beautiful illustrations, which she also shares on her blog of the same name. And did I mention that she does it all from her remote cabin in the woods near San Francisco? (see how she stocks her kitchen here.) Take it away, Erin!  My husband and I love entertaining outdoors on our deck in the summer and often host late afternoon cocktail parties. We usually serve beer and wine plus one special cocktail that is pre-mixed in a pitcher so guests can help themselves. Nothing reminds me of summer ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1BUzQj0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment