Friday, January 26, 2018

4 Visualization Methods to Make Your Dreams Reality

making vision boards

When our team got together to make vision boards a few weeks ago, I sat quietly staring at my blank board. “I’m almost scared to start making this,” I said, “because I know whatever I put on this board will come true. So I need to be careful!” That garnered some laughs, but that’s how much I truly believe in the power of visualization. I’ve always leaned towards mysticism in my thinking, but there’s plenty of scientific evidence that supports the power of visualization, too. Did you know that you’re much more likely to remember something once you’ve written it down? Taking the time to vividly imagine a future moment works on the same axis, but is even more supercharged. I know people who have used visualization to manifest their dream jobs, epic trips, even romance. Check out these 5 methods for using visualization and cast a spell for the ...see the slideshow here

The post 4 Visualization Methods to Make Your Dreams Reality appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2rEomqd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment