Thursday, January 25, 2018

5 Stories That Prove It’s Never Too Late to Change Careers

Ashley Woodson Bailey

Maybe it’s the un-PC nature of our biological clocks, or maybe I’m wrong, but it seems that women are especially susceptible to timelined expectations in life. Many of us want to achieve status in our dream jobs by 30, be married with multiple kids by 35, sell the company by 40… etc, etc. I don’t know about you, but my life hasn’t played out that way AT ALL. It’s actually been better than that, in ways I could never have designed. But first, I had to be open to embracing the natural flow of my own timeline, and let go of other people’s ideas and expectations that I was taking on as my own. Last week I set out to find five other women who threw the conventional timeline to the wind to discover their own dream jobs, and reap major rewards. If you think it’s too late to shift ...see the slideshow here

The post 5 Stories That Prove It’s Never Too Late to Change Careers appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2DMfOlM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment