Monday, January 29, 2018

Find Your Passion With This One Simple Change in Your Perspective

floral designing

image credit: luisa brimble On my drive to work the other day, I listened to a podcast interview with life coach Gabrielle Bernstein, and she said something that struck me so deeply that I had to pull over and write it down. “The secret to finding your passion is bringing passion to everything you do.” Whoa. It was a simple idea that floored me. We all have a longing in our hearts to spend our lives doing something we’re passionate about, but so often, the search for that something seems elusive. But could it be possible that finding our passion starts with a simple perspective switch that all of us can put into practice this very minute? Keep reading for three simple ways I’m bringing more passion into my everyday life. ...see the slideshow here

The post Find Your Passion With This One Simple Change in Your Perspective appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2DVZbnW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment