Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Are We Addicted To Overcommitting?

girls

photo from goop A few months ago, I found myself on a road trip with my husband and a (male) friend. We hadn’t traveled 10 miles before falling deep into conversation, as only the open road inspires, and before long I was venting to the guys about the self-inflicted pressure we women endure, which “they could never understand.” At the time, I was planning two bachelorette parties, one baby shower, a three week-long trip, and pushing through a gruesome fitness challenge. The one thing all those commitments had in common? I elected to do every single one of them. ...see the slideshow here

The post Are We Addicted To Overcommitting? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2n8f018
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment