Monday, January 29, 2018

Best Ever Kale Sourdough Panzanella

panzanella recipe using homemade sourdough bread

My friend Walter makes the best bread I’ve ever tasted. He grows the yeast, mills the flour, and combines it all with salt and water to create a slow-fermented sourdough that truly doesn’t belong in the same category as the pre-sliced quick breads found in grocery stores. A loaf doesn’t last longer than a day or two in our house, and when it’s finally shrunken down to just a few inches of thickness, I always chop it up to throw into this recipe: my kale sourdough panzanella. photography by ashleigh amoroso The rest of the ingredients skew a little more Mediterranean, especially when you throw in cubes of salty, creamy, feta cheese. I borrowed the dressing recipe from Ina Garten, and it’s the perfect light vinaigrette to coat the salad. I’d say that overall, this dish is a great representation of how I like to eat — refreshing and veggie-ful, but ...read the rest of the story here

The post Best Ever Kale Sourdough Panzanella appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2rLMQOr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment