Sunday, August 6, 2017

Weekend Notes

indoor outdoor kitchen

  Morning, friends! Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend so far. Yesterday we took a long walk downtown, picked up smoothies with the kids, went to the planetarium, then Adam and I snuck away for dinner just the two of us, popping into a couple new-to-us bars then walking over to Kuneho for a sushi feast. I can’t believe that summer is nearing its end – and Phoebe starts kindergarten in a couple weeks – so I’m trying to savor every last bit. We’re taking off for one final getaway later this week, and I can’t wait to share all the details about where we’re going and what we’re doing there! Follow along on my Instagram, and keep reading for my favorite links from around the web this week! xo 5 tips to help you nail your next job interview. 7 travel influencer couples that you’ll love to follow (and ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2vCnX7T
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment