Tuesday, August 15, 2017

This Is Your Best Defense Against Bad Vibes

good vibes only

Do you know what a sacred zone is? I learned about this during Lululemon The Immersion and it’s helped me strengthen my confidence and navigate a few relationships. Your sacred zone is your own personal space where you determine who is allowed to come in. In essence, you learn and decide to not let other people’s bad moods, poor social skills, or ego-filled comments affect your day. I used to let others’ attitudes and moods dictate my day. It was my way of being an empathetic person, but once I put my sacred zone into play, I learned that I could still care deeply for someone and hear what they had to say, but place them outside of my sacred zone so that my day was not affected. I know what you’re thinking — easier said than done, right? Here’s a visual: Imagine you’re Buzz Lightyear and you have a protective ...see the slideshow here

The post This Is Your Best Defense Against Bad Vibes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2vXNMQw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment