Friday, August 4, 2017

3 Self-Defense Moves Every Girl Should Know

3 Self Defense Moves Every Girl Should Know

Editor’s note: A few weeks ago, while walking my dog, I found myself in a confrontational situation that kicked my fight-or-flight response into high gear. The moment I perceived the threat, my sympathetic nervous system began firing off, filling my body with adrenaline, stress, and aggression like I’d never experienced before. I came out of the situation unharmed, but also, with a new sense of toughness. It was time to buckle down and learn how to defend myself, once and for all. One quick Google search later, I realized there was only one woman for the job… Jennie Trower is the co-founder of Jarrett & Jennie Self-Defense, M.A.M.A.® (Mothers Against Malicious Acts), Customized Self-Defense for Women, and other specialized self-defense and safety programs for women, moms and kids. She’s built a career around helping women connect to their own personal power, and she’s joining us today to demonstrate three self defense moves that we should all know. From Jennie: While ...see the slideshow here

The post 3 Self-Defense Moves Every Girl Should Know appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2vyYexW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment