Wednesday, January 18, 2017

How to Get Fuller Lips (Without Filler!)

amazing tutorial.

Those of us who weren’t blessed with Gigi Hadid-esque lips will go to great lengths to get them (I should know — I’ve tried it all, including filler.) After years of experimenting, this old theater makeup trick is still the most effective technique I know to make thin lips looks full. This is how Lucille Ball and Grace Kelly did it. I learned it backstage during my acting days and I still use it on Friday nights or any occasion where I want a little extra glamour. The trick to is to use a finely sharpened pencil, and to take great care with creating the illusion. Read on to discover my fuller lips technique (modeled by the lovely Carmen Collins). photographed by jessica attie featured image from soniat makeup ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Get Fuller Lips (Without Filler!) appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2iQ4euQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment