Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pucker Up With these Valentine’s Day Chapsticks

how to make your own chapstick for valentine's day

Reach into any one of my handbags, and you’ll likely find a sea of chapsticks collected at the bottom. My bathroom drawers are bursting with them too, and catch-alls are strategically placed throughout my loft to always have a lip balm offering on display, you know, for when I have a chapped lip emergency. It may be overkill, but I don’t care. As much as I love my chapsticks, I’d never considered making the stuff myself until a few weeks ago when I tried a homemade version created my friends, Michaele and Mackenzie. While it’s no secret that these two sisters are stylish and crafty, professional chapstick makers they are not… and this tube was good. I felt instantly inspired to recreate their recipe and thought that with just a little added detail, these homemade chappers could double as the perfect valentine hand out. Keep reading for a few words from Mackenzie, plus all the instructions and ...read the rest of the story here

The post Pucker Up With these Valentine’s Day Chapsticks appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2j4iUrL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment