Sunday, August 14, 2016

Weekend Notes

persian love cake donuts

Morning, y’all! Hope everyone’s had a lovely weekend so far. This has been the first weekend we’ve been at home in almost a month, so it feels especially blissful to just hang out with nothing on the agenda besides jumping in the pool and grilling dinner. We threw Phoebe a fourth birthday party with a few of her friends on Friday at The Little Yoga House (such a fun kids’ birthday party spot!!) and I have to admit, this “turning four” thing has hit me in a new way than any other birthday party so far. There’s something about four that sounds SO much older than three, and I keep catching myself staring at Phoebe throughout the weekend wondering how in the world she got so big so quickly, and trying to freeze-frame each moment in my mind. Maybe it’s a realization that kindergarten is around the corner? (insert screaming face emoji) I suppose ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aLxeS2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment