Sunday, August 7, 2016

Weekend Notes

Nothin cuter than a girl and her bicycle

Hey y’all! Camille’s on a family beach vacation in Florida this weekend, so I’ll be stepping in today with our weekly update. What’s new with me? Well, at the risk of sounding cliché, I’m spending most of my time these days in the throws of wedding planning. The date is coming up fast (next month!), but I can truly say I’ve enjoyed every step of the process… plus, it helps that I’ve been able to put all the Camille Styles girls to work. Jenn Rose is on paper duty, Camille is my catering guru, and though she might not know it yet, Carmen may or may not be calligraphing a few dozen place cards in the next couple weeks (surprise!). There’s no question this is the biggest project I’ve ever taken on, but the butterflies in my stomach tell me it’s all going to be worth it! Stay tuned for more updates on the wedding front, and without further ...read the rest of the story here

The post Weekend Notes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aLA5GA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment