Monday, August 8, 2016

The To-Do List Tweak That Changed My Life

organization doesn't have to be boring! such a cute entry way

I’m a pretty productive person. I consistently write out my to-do list, set (and keep) deadlines, and end my day at inbox zero. Still, somehow I still felt like I was struggling to get things done. I set out to find a better way to make my to-do list work for me, and the secret is just too easy to keep to myself. Let me start by sharing how my to-do list habits have evolved in my career. What to-do list? My first post-college job was in customer support, and although it’s not a field I want to revisit, there’s definitely something nice about cyclical work and knowing what your responsibilities are, day in and out. My work routine was as simple as: answer call, solve problem, hang up, repeat. During this era, my now-beloved to-do list didn’t exist. This must be love. Once I pushed forward in my career, ...read the rest of the story here

The post The To-Do List Tweak That Changed My Life appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aUOD7a
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment