Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bonni Taylor

summer entertaining

One of the greatest perks of having creative job is getting to meet the coolest women. Case in point: Bonni Taylor, floral designer extraordinaire at Posey, entrepreneur and co-owner of The Little Posey, and as evidenced by today’s story, a home entertaining savant. When on location at a recent event, I couldn’t help but perk up when I overheard Bonni say, “I just painted my front door pink!” It was in that moment that I knew I had to pay her bungalow a visit, and when the time finally came, she didn’t disappoint. I watched as Bonnie effortlessly designed her table (which featured two arrangements from The Little Posey’s monthly succulent lineup) then caught up with the #girlboss over mint mojitos and colorful crudité. After tasting Bonni’s raw corn summer salad and perfectly grilled shrimp skewers, I was left wondering: is there anything this girl can’t do?! *photography by Kristen Kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post Bonni Taylor appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aLaAaP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment