Friday, August 5, 2016

15 Best Eggplant Recipes

1458515457445

While I hate to think of summer as having an expiration date, the fact that it’s drawing to a close has me savoring every last moment. If you ask me, there’s no better way to beat the end-of-summer blues than by relishing the season’s best produce, including my favorite of all: the eggplant. These aubergine dreams are in their prime this time of year, and every August I find myself constantly reaching for the meaty veggie to incorporate into every meal. Whether served up as a tart,  in a sandwich or grilled to perfection on its own, eggplant never fails to deliver. Click through to see our ten favorite recipes, and let us know which you plan to try! ...see the slideshow here

The post 15 Best Eggplant Recipes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2aNTQzp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment