Thursday, July 14, 2016

Could Eating More Slowly Change Your Life?

inspired by a Mediterranean mezze

Do you ever feel bummed when a meal is over? That’s me about seventy-five percent of the time, partially because I’m so enthusiastic about what I’m eating that I simply never want it to end, but mostly because I ate it hurriedly and only halfway remembered to enjoy it. Does anyone else experience this? Since most of us are flying through life overscheduled and in a hurry, it makes total sense that mealtime is all too often a rushed affair. Slowing down and enjoying the journey (and the flavor) is a constant goal of mine in life… and at lunch. It usually goes something like this: I sit down at a meal that I’ve shopped for, prepared and looked forward to… then I start talking, or cruising the internet, or jumping up and down between bites to help Phoebe and Henry with their eating needs (there are a lot), and poof! Somehow my entire meal has disappeared and I ...read the rest of the story here

The post Could Eating More Slowly Change Your Life? appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/29JDJE9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment