Friday, July 1, 2016

13 Passport Covers For Your Most Stylish Getaway Ever

13 Cute Passports For Your Next Jet Setting Adventure!

Do any of y’all share my desire to accessorize just about everything? I can’t stand the thought of an iPhone without a cool case or a day planner without a pretty cover. But when packing for my last adventure abroad, I realized that my travel accessories are all either black, brown, or navy! Where’s the fun in that? With upcoming summer getaways on the horizon, we’ve rounded up our favorite cases, covers, and holders that are sure to add a little pop to your passport. *featured image via The Love Assembly   ...see the slideshow here

The post 13 Passport Covers For Your Most Stylish Getaway Ever appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/29fXvYn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment