Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Taco Salad Bites

Taco Salad Bites -- the cutest healthy appetizers that are such a perfect way to kickoff a Cinco de Mayo party!

Hi y’all! It’s officially Cinco de Mayo week, which means we’re mixing up lots of frozen margaritas healthy Mexican dishes in my kitchen over the next few days. Now, I love chips & queso as much as any other self-respecting Austinite, but this year I’m in the mood to set out appetizers that are a little more unexpected, so: these healthy little taco salad bites were born. Y’all probably remember from last year’s epic Nacho Party that I am obsessed with Garden of Eatin chips. Not only are they the best tasting chips out there, they’re GMO-free and made with organic corn, and all my friends who ate them throughout the entire summer on my back patio are now total converts. Great news for us fangirls: the brand now makes these adorable bowls, in both white corn and blue corn, and I got inspired to make my new favorite Mexican-inspired appetizer with them. It’s ...read the rest of the story here

The post Taco Salad Bites appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/24nriUP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment