Tuesday, May 24, 2016

How to Frost a Layer Cake

step by step instructions to a perfectly frosted layer cake

My birthday is on Sunday, and I’m already dreaming of cake. And although I find baking them to be extremely enjoyable, I’ve never been that great at making my layer cakes look as good as they taste. I decided to call in the expert, Chef Callie Speer of Geraldine’s here in Austin — you guys might remember the epic homemade donuts she showed us how to make a while back, and you can bet that she doesn’t disappoint in the cake department either. Watch the video above to see all Callie’s secret pastry chef tips on making a birthday cake that’s beautiful enough for Instagram, and if you’re looking for more fun recipe vids, don’t miss my superfood salmon salad, 2 amazing guacamole recipes, or my secrets to perfectly roasted veggies. **Video by Eve Tarlo & crew, photos by Kate LeSueur** ...read the rest of the story here

The post How to Frost a Layer Cake appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TUxGYH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment