Friday, May 27, 2016

5 Essentials for Your Dreamiest Bedroom

Bold modern decor and home accessories for a one bedroom using primary colors

I live in a studio so I pretty much have to make sure my bedroom’s presentable when I have guests over, but back when I had an actual bedroom I have to admit, it didn’t get my full design attention. Our untidy habits get the best of us in the areas we know no one will see, like that one junk closet or a spare room or, for some of us, the bedroom. But I would argue the bedroom should be your dreamiest room of all! Whether you live alone or with a significant other, it’s important that this space is one that recharges you and clears your mind. Keep reading for 5 things every bedroom needs.   Art that sets the tone – Do you want to wake up feeling energized in the morning? Or do you need a calming space that helps you unwind from a stressful day? Whatever you need from your bedroom, use ...read the rest of the story here

The post 5 Essentials for Your Dreamiest Bedroom appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1WQmemV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment