Monday, May 30, 2016

16 Best Summer Punch Recipes

french tropics summer punch // 10 best summer punch recipes

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: there’s no more surefire way to make a party one for the books than by mixing up a big bowl of fruity punch. Of the booze-y variety. Since I’ve shared my signature holiday punch recipes before (that company party just got a whole lot more interesting), thought I’d round up the punch recipes from around the web that quench guests’ thirst at my summer shindigs (plus a few that are on my “to try” list!) Don’t delay – make one this weekend – and major bonus points for icing it down with the most gorgeous ice ring ever. ...see the slideshow here

The post 16 Best Summer Punch Recipes appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1NfeVx7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment