Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sara Dickerman

Sunset Dinner Party Off Of Vashon Island

Even though my cookbook collection keeps growing, there are always one or two that I end up actually cooking from all the time. This year, I became instantly obsessed with cooking my way through Bon Appétit: The Food Lover’s Cleanse, thanks to its beautifully seasonal approach to simple home cooking. A friend intro’d me to its author, James Beard-award winning writer Sara Dickerman, so of course I begged invited her to cook something up for our series. The result is this brunch, hosted at Sara’s beach cabin outside Seattle on Vachon Island, and it’s everything I dream of in a gathering: chic but casual, delicious and unfussy, a true celebration of family and the beauty of nature. Click through the slides for Sara’s effortless approach to entertaining along with her flavor-packed recipes. *photography by Belathée   ...see the slideshow here

The post Sara Dickerman appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1qGFd5H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment