Thursday, May 12, 2016

Say Goodbye to #SadDeskLunch with these 11 Salads

Farro Salad

Although my dream workday includes an hourlong lunch break to soak up the midday sunshine with a glass of rosé in hand, my reality is usually a quick lunch at my desk while I plow through emails. Or catch-up on my Instagram feed if I’m feeling really indulgent. But I still relish this little break each day to eat something delicious, and it’s usually a salad full of veggies, a little grilled chicken or boiled egg or avocado, something crunchy like nuts or seeds, and a homemade dressing that I made for dinner earlier in the week. In my book, there are a few qualities that make a salad perfect for lunch time. It should be portable and able to sit for a few hours without getting soggy or wilty. (This is where beans, chopped veggies, and sturdy greens like kale come in.) Also, it should be really simple and quick to throw together, ...see the slideshow here

The post Say Goodbye to #SadDeskLunch with these 11 Salads appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1WsFZRm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment