Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Springtime Aperitivo Party

Outdoor entertaining is our favorite thing during the spring

The art of the aperitivo. I first discovered it on my honeymoon in Capri a few years ago, when Adam and I would start each evening with a glass of wine on the scene-y terrace of our hotel to people watch and relax. We soon learned that the Italians take this ritual very seriously: not only does the aperitivo include a series of delicious bites and drinks; it’s a serious social event in itself. Last week, in celebration of the warmer temps, I invited a few friends to join me poolside to introduce them to this amazing Italian tradition, along with one of my newest discoveries, the award-winning Italian sparkling wine called Franciacorta. We enjoyed a perfect evening of tasting a variety of the wines paired with a few delicious springtime bites… click through the slides for all the details! *photos by Dagnushka ...see the slideshow here

The post A Springtime Aperitivo Party appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1XaslSz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment