Monday, May 2, 2016

The Freshest Spring Lip Shades

Albeit Lipstick by Anthropologie

I don’t want to start any fights here, but in my opinion the much-beloved fall season has nothing on spring. Those first few soft breezes on your skin, the dappled light flowing through the fresh blooms on the trees, the scent of aforementioned blooms in the air—it’s simply magic. (Plus, it means that summer AND fall are ahead, and with it all manner of gorgeous weather.) One of my favorite rituals when the new season arrives is to update my makeup routine. Gone are my heavier foundations, liquid eyeliner, and wine lipstick, and unearthed are my favorite light bronzer, shimmery eyeshadows, and, most importantly, spring-y lip shades. New lipstick is a beauty girl’s version of a killer pair of shoes: the ability of this one simple element to completely freshen up one’s look cannot be underestimated. Read on to discover the lip shades I’m coveting this season, from the more ...see the slideshow here

The post The Freshest Spring Lip Shades appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1TpB2mh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment