Thursday, May 5, 2016

Passion Fruit Chia Pudding

Delicious and Easy Creamy Passion Fruit Chia Pudding Recipe

We’re having some unseasonably cold weather here in NYC… and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who’s totally over it. Although I’m not quite ready for the humidity of summer, the bright and lovely produce of the warmer months is sounding pretty heavenly right now. In rebellion, I’m eating tropical fruit chia pudding like it’s 80 degrees out. So far, it’s working for me… This chia pudding is the perfect energizing breakfast when the weather outside (or inside your head) is looking a little dull. It’s the perfect base to experiment with flavors – this would be great with some added grapefruit or a squeeze of lime. I promise it will bring some brightness to your week, sunny or not. ...read the rest of the story here

The post Passion Fruit Chia Pudding appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/26WeZNW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment