Friday, January 15, 2016

Why You Should Stop Waiting

gorgeous

If 2014 was the year I changed my life, 2015 was definitely the year I learned to change my perspective (and quit apologizing along the way). Reflecting on that had me wondering, “What will 2016 bring?” A confession before I dive further: I’m not big on New Year’s Resolutions. The advertisements and overall messages shouting about a “New Year, New Body, New You” come across as inauthentic and cheap. I’m all for moving towards a healthier lifestyle, but would love for you to get there when you are ready. And for you, that might not be on January 1st. I do however think January is a really good time to hit refresh and take inventory on the past year. I use this time to set my overall intentions and dream big. I’ll always have really specific and detailed goals related to my career, fitness and well-being, but these particular intentions are ...read the rest of the story here

The post Why You Should Stop Waiting appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1P4c13L
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment