Wednesday, January 13, 2016

How to Create an Authentic Personal Brand

Build Your Personal Brand Website

If you cringe a tiny bit when you hear the phrase “personal brand,” I hear ya — it’s a buzzword that can feel a bit phony, especially when tossed around the social media-sphere the way it often is lately. But when you get to the root of what a personal brand really is (don’t worry, we’ll get there), it’s a topic that I’m super passionate about and have been asked to speak on at a couple different conferences lately. The topic has resonated so much with audiences from all different backgrounds that I thought it would be fun to have the discussion here and share some of what I presented, plus open up the conversation to hopefully your thoughts on personal branding, as well as your stories, questions, and challenges. My ever-evolving job has opened up life-changing opportunities for which I’m incredibly grateful: to write a book, travel the country, and connect with all ...see the slideshow here

The post How to Create an Authentic Personal Brand appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1PbHpHn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment