Tuesday, January 19, 2016

6 Stretches to Improve Your Flexibility

6 stretches to improve your flexibility

I’m so tempted to start this post like an infomercial or prescription drug advertisement: Do you suffer from aches and pains? Do you find that you don’t bend like you used to? Are you suddenly grunting and groaning when you stand up or sit down? If so, ask your doctor about… stretching. That’s right people, stretching: the solution for so many of our muscular and joint issues that’s incredibly obvious, yet not done nearly enough. As a child I took my flexibility for granted. Immersed in gymnastics and cheerleading, I could bend and split and fold in just about any direction until the age of 18. But now? Things just don’t work the way they used to. And while I could make excuses and complain that I do yoga and barre regularly, the truth is that I need to be stretching at home every. single. day. I’ve made it a personal goal of mine to return to being ...see the slideshow here

The post 6 Stretches to Improve Your Flexibility appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1WrARKH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment