Friday, January 8, 2016

10 Best Pre-Workout Snacks

Raspberry & chia seed superfood parfait - perfect pre-workout treat with tons of health benefits!
Like many of you, I’m dedicating myself to a handful of workout goals in 2016, and since food is usually top-of-mind for me (ha) it begs the question: what should I be eating before exercise? When it comes to pre-workout snacks, I have a few requirements: a good mix of protein and carbs for energy, easy enough to whip up in 5 minutes or less, and not too heavy (gotta squeeze into those Lululemons, you know.) We rounded up our 10 favorite delicious ideas that will pump you up and help you perform your very best. And since I’m always on the hunt for snacking inspiration, I’d love to hear in the comments: What do you love to eat pre-workout?  ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1UCMs7W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment