Friday, May 1, 2015

How to Personalize a Rental

How to Personalize Your Rental Kitchen // white kitchen with subway tile
“Rental kitchen.” Those two words can strike fear into the hearts of many renters. The kitchen can be one of the more restricting rooms in the house to decorate, depending on how obliging your landlord is, so it takes a special kind of ingenuity to show your personal style in a rental. Believe it or not the Sydney kitchen of Nahji Chu (above) is a rental, yet still she manages to pack loads of color and personality into the space. Keep reading for my picks to bring this look home, and I’d love to know how have you personalized your rental kitchen? Subway tiles - I once had a landlord who let me choose the backsplash for the kitchen renovation before I moved in. Thrilled with my good fortune, I of course chose subway tiles. Another option is to follow this DIY removable tile backsplash. Mini Le Creuset Cocottes - I have fallen head ...read the rest of the story here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1zjy2Ef
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment