Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Secrets to Perfect Summer Skin

Best Summer Skin Products | Camille Styles
I’ve always found it kind of hilarious that summer has a reputation for being this super-sexy, sultry season. Yes, we’re all dressed skimpier, but sometimes those bikinis can reveal even more than we want them to: I’m talking razor burn, dry skin, not-so-pleasant odors, sunburns and everything else that comes along with long hot days. (Read: Eew.) I still believe that beach days are the best days, so I’ve decided to go on the offensive when it comes to my skin this summer. I’ve rounded up my Summer Beauty MVPs to help me protect, moisturize, remove any excess fuzz, and stay somewhat sweet-smelling from now through Labor Day. Click through to scope my picks, and let me know: which products do you rely on to feel beautiful at the beach? ...see the slideshow here

from Camille Styles | Camille Styles http://ift.tt/1HwriR4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment