Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Prettiest Way To Wrap Gifts This Mothers Day

furoshiki wrapping, the prettiest way to wrap gifts with fabric!

I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but I’ve been super inspired by Japanese DIY projects lately. First there was my hot pink shibori dyed pillowcases, and now I’m going to introduce you to two of the coolest ways to wrap gifts using fabric. There are endless techniques for furoshiki wrapping – you can create an easy tote bag to carry your groceries home or a fun head wrap to accessorize an outfit – but with Mothers Day right around the corner, I decided to create something with my mom in mind. This year I’m ditching the wrapping paper and wrapping my Mothers Day gifts in fabric that my mom will love just as much as the gift inside. photography by kristen kilpatrick ...see the slideshow here

The post The Prettiest Way To Wrap Gifts This Mothers Day appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2pSBnee
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment