Monday, April 3, 2017

This Sunshine Salad Will Kickstart Your Detox

Sunshine Detox Salad

*photos by ashleigh amoroso This salad is my clean-eating, detoxifying secret weapon. I invented it one Sunday after coming home from the farmer’s market with a big head of purple cabbage, and since I was on the tail end of a rather indulgent weekend, decided to just shred it up and make a healthy slaw with the ingredients I had lying around. Not only was it way more delicious than I’d imagined (thanks orange-tahini dressing!), it magically got even better in the days following, and I ended up scarfing down a bowl of clean and bursting-with-nutrients salad every day that week. Now, whenever I’m in need of a little detox, I make a huge bowl of this and pop it in the fridge so it’s ready to go whenever hunger strikes. Keep reading for the recipe… ...see the slideshow here

The post This Sunshine Salad Will Kickstart Your Detox appeared first on Camille Styles.



from Camille Styles http://ift.tt/2osDtRk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment